It's always easier to find fault with someone or to push the blame off than to say 'I'm sorry.'
Realize my blog is starting to show the 'darker' side of me. One thing I've learnt - no one likes hanging around gloomy people. For the sake of mine and the people around me, I'll learn to be more emotionally intact.
I'm finally 22 years and 1 month old. Today mom told me again, saying it's a waste I'm doing biomedical science. No prospects, no job, low pay, yada yada yada. I call them the normal mommy blues. It affected me, but... like all other things, I hope passion will be able to keep me warm after all the cold pours.
Went for a seminar today. A lot of networking, namecards exchanged, little talks made. Met a lady, and a very sweet guy who explained the little things of data storage. Ps: the seminar was on data storage and I knew nothing about it. I'm starting to suspect what the adults used to say is true.
'People go to seminars mostly to network, and the seminar itself is just an opportunity to bring everyone together.'
Alright, no one told me that. I made it up myself from my observations (a trait necessary for a scientist wannabe).
Again, I see myself staring face on with the little ambitious monster. It's flattering to know I'm almost quite an idol to some one (grin) Should I push myself further? With a job from 9 to 6, mondays to fridays and school from 7-10 on most nights, will I be able to handle my own business? I'm almost there, I feel the motivation, the passion, the only thing I lack is time, and..
How much am I willing to sacrifice to make things work?
I found the answer.

No letting go
Latern day 
It's at chijmes

